Mat Cleanser - For GRP Mats
- Deep Cleanser: 16.9 oz. (500 ml)
- Everyday Cleanser: 6.7 oz. (200 ml)
- Everyday Cleanser: Pump foam onto a clean sponge or damp cloth, apply pressure and wipe down entire surface of your mat. Use ½ to ¾ oz for each cleansing. Rinse sponge or cloth thoroughly and wipe down mat with fresh water. Hang to dry before rolling and storing the mat.
- Deep Cleanser: Fill cap with approximately 1 oz of cleanser and add to 1 gallon of water in a bathtub. Soak mat 5-10 minutes in solution, periodically moving mat around. Rinse mat thoroughly with fresh water, squeeze out excess water and hang to dry for 24 hours. Depending upon frequency of use, do a deep cleanse 2 to 4 times per month.
- A quick daily clean is recommended to prevent buildup and extend the life of your mat.
- A periodic deep cleansing is recommended to remove all buildup and extend the life of your GRP mat. Depending upon frequency of use, do a deep cleanse 2 to 4 times per month.
Keep your mat feeling (and smelling) fresh with our mat cleansers. Specifically made for the Manduka GRP®, GRP® Lite, and all open-cell yoga mats, these cleansers will refresh and renew your mat.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey