Returns | Manduka
Manduka is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. We gladly accept unworn, unwashed, unaltered or unused merchandise in resalable condition (tags attached) for a refund within 30 days of receipt. Please note that the shipping cost on the outbound shipment is not refundable. Purchases made anywhere other than Manduka.com are not eligible for our return policy. If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-626-3852.
How to return my items? Easy! Follow the steps below:
- Simply fill out the return form and place it in your package
- Call, email or chat Customer Care to obtain a prepaid FedEx label to return your package. Please note that Manduka does not offer prepaid return labels for returns from Alaska, Hawaii and offshore US territories such as Puerto Rico.
- FedEx return shipping label will be provided via email from FedEx with a link to the return shipping label. The link is only active for 72 hours from the time that it is provided. If your FedEx link has expired, please reach out to Customer Care for another return shipping label.
- Affix the prepaid shipping label to the outside of your package
- Drop the package off to the appropriate shipping provider and we will process your return within 7 days of receipt.
Temporary Refund Notice: It may take longer than usual to process returns and issue refunds. Please allow 10 – 15 business days to process your return once it has been received. Thank you for your patience.
If using your own shipping method, please return to the following address:
2207 E. Carson Street, Unit C3
Carson, CA 90810
Please note all items are subject to inspection. The cost of shipping is non-refundable, and if return is not in resalable condition, the package may be returned to you if the guidelines above are not followed. Due to an automatic ordering system, order modifications are no longer possible once your order has been placed online. As soon as your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking email that will enable you to track your package.
If you experience a problem or are unsatisfied with the quality of a Manduka product, fill out a Returns Inquiry Form.
*Manduka does not cover the cost of return shipping for International Orders.
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
Yoga Mat Returns
All yoga mats have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and PRO mats have a 90 day satisfaction guarantee. Returns must be free from damage and dirt/marks.
If you have a faulty item please contact us at email@example.com and include a photo of the defect, and we will provide a pre-paid shipping label. Our return policy does not cover damage caused by sun exposure (natural rubber mats), improper use, or accidents.
The following returns are not accepted:
- Over 30 days since you received your order.
- Item has been altered, washed, or damaged.
- Tags or packaging have been removed.
- Due to hygiene reasons, Manduka is not able to accept returns on underwear or briefs unless faulty at the time you receive the item.
At this time we are unable to accept partial returns on bundles. If you have a faulty item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manduka would be happy to offer returns and exchanges from countries outside of the EU, however, please keep in mind that the customer will be fully responsible for checking that all applicable duties and taxes would be charged to them directly if any should arise.
If Manduka is requested to pay for additional taxes upon arrival of your returned merchandise, we will refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.
Please keep in mind all warranties and lifetime guarantees are voided if any products are purchased from unauthorized resellers on Amazon other than Manduka or Amazon.com. We are also unable to provide warranties for any items purchased through Ebay.
FINAL SALE Items
FINAL SALE POLICY: Items denoted as Final Sale are not eligible for exchange, credit or refunds. Price adjustments will not be provided to previous orders.
Not sure if your item is “FINAL SALE” please check the printed invoice that came with your shipment or contact our customer care team.