MANDUKA x MICHI SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“US”), AGED 18 YEARS OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Manduka and Michi “Manduka x Michi Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Manduka (the “Sponsor”) and is offered between 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on THURSDAY DECEMBER 14, 2023 and 11:59 PM PT on MONDAY DECEMBER 18, 2023 (the “Promotion Period”).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Eligibility Area”) who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. This Promotion does not discriminate against anyone based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or marital status. Employees of Sponsor or its related entities, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, and suppliers, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their respective spouses, whether biological, step or in-law) and those living in the same household of such employees, are not eligible to enter. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, participating advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, advertising partners and the immediate family members (spouses and siblings, children and parents and their spouses, and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they live) or members of the same households (whether related or not) of such individuals are not eligible. Sponsor’s determinations of eligibility are final and may be made at any time. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any entrant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s sole discretion if they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules.
- TO ENTER: Visit https://www.instagram.com/ [INSTAGRAM] (“Website”) during the Promotion Period, locate the contest announcement post on @mandukayoga and/or @michi_ny’s profiles and read the rules, provide the required entry information (“ Follow both @michi_ny and @mandukayoga), and do so no later than 11:59 PM PT on MONDAY DECEMBER 18, 2023.
Entries will be disqualified if they are late and/or incomplete. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time clock for the Promotion. The use of any device or technique to automate participation in this Promotion, including but not limited to, participation using any bot, macro, script, hack, online sweepstakes service or form-filling software (or any other devices or techniques intended to automate any part of participation in the Promotion) is prohibited. Participation by any means which subvert the participation process as described herein will be void. If Sponsor or its designee, in its sole discretion, determines that any participant has used any device or technique to automate or subvert the participation process or participation limits, all participation by that participant will be void and future participation attempts by the participant at issue may be blocked. Any attempt by a person to use multiple accounts or identities to gain more entries than permitted by these Official Rules shall result in disqualification at the discretion of Sponsor. Entry information becomes the property of Sponsor upon submission. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email account. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant associated with any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with the entry, at time of submission, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the applicable email account by the email service provider. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the person who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. Note that free internet access is available at most public libraries. If you participate from your mobile phone, such activity will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. You further agree that by providing your mobile phone as part of your entry information, you are consenting to Sponsor or its designee contacting you via a live call or text message to your mobile phone if you are a potential winner, which will be subject to the charges pursuant to your wireless service provider’s rate plan. Entrants are solely responsible for any related equipment, application, and internet access charges, if any.
- RANDOM DRAWING/PRIZE DESCRIPTIONS/ODDS: On or about TUESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2023, a random drawing will be conducted by internal Manduka and Michi staff from among all eligible entries received to award the following prize:
Grand Prize: (1) winner will receive (1) Manduka DIGITAL GIFT CARD WORTH $150 USD and (1) MICHI DIGITAL GIFT CARD WORTH $350 USD.
The total combined approximate retail value of the prize is $500.00 U.S.D. The actual value will be determined by winner’s residence and seasonal rates. Any difference between the actual value and the stated value will not be awarded. If winner is unable to accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
Winner will be notified via Instagram Direct Message and email and phone number will be requested. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor has sole and absolute discretion. Participants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity of these Official Rules.
Proof of identity, age, and legal residence may be required to claim a prize. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may only be notified one time as set forth above for attempted prize notification. Any winner or potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion if: (a) they fail to reply or to provide any required information or properly completed documents within the required time period; (b) they fail to comply with any of the terms of these Official Rules; or (c) if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable. In the event of disqualification of a winner or potential winner, at Sponsor’s sole discretion and if time allows, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected from among the remaining applicable eligible entries via the means of winner determination described herein, pending verification of eligibility. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for any incorrect or missing contact information associated with an entry, or for any change of such contact information after entry submission.
Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No prize transfers, except as specifically allowed herein. No cash redemption of non-cash prizes. Unless otherwise specified herein, no prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability, in which case, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of comparable or greater value will be awarded. All other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Sponsor will not replace any lost, damaged or stolen prizes. All taxes (including without limitation Federal, state and local taxes, and any incremental income taxes) in connection with a prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the applicable prize recipient. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and prize recipients are advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with their prize. Unless otherwise indicated herein or in any applicable manufacturer’s warranty information, all prizes are awarded as-is and without warranty of any kind, implied or express. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize will not be awarded.
The winners’ entries and acceptance of the prize offered constitute permission, except where prohibited, for Sponsor to use said winners’ names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices and addresses (city and state), in all forms of media worldwide, in perpetuity, without limitation, notice, and/or further compensation.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The winner agrees to release and forever hold harmless Sponsor, its related and affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, affiliates and agents from and against any claim or cause of action whatsoever arising out of participation in the Promotion or any claims arising from and against all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, or judgments arising out of or relating to entrants’ entries or participation or use or misuse of prize. All entrants agree to release and forever hold harmless Sponsor, its related and affiliated entities and their respective officers, directors, employees, members, affiliates and agents from and against any claim or cause of action whatsoever relating to the Promotion.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the entrants, winner(s) and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California. Any and all disputes arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be brought exclusively in State or Federal Court in California. The Promotion is intended for viewing and participation at the time of entry and shall be construed and evaluated only according to United States law. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED, AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
- WINNER’S LIST: To request confirmation of the name and address (city and state) of the winner, please send a self-addressed, stamped business size envelope to:
2207 Carson St, Carson, CA 90810