Day after day, year after year, this safe and convenient water bottle will keep your drinks fresh an...
Day after day, year after year, this safe and convenient water bottle will keep your drinks fresh and clean tasting, while reducing your carbon footprint.
Stay hydrated before, during and after your yoga practice! The Manduka stainless steel water bottle is made of 100% recyclable, high-quality, food grade stainless steel so it doesn’t need a special lining like some other metal bottles. It’s completely BPA*-free and won’t leach chemicals, toxins, or funky flavors into your water, juice, smoothie, or drink of choice. Plus, it's lightweight and incredibly durable, so you can reuse it for years.
* This product is BPA-free. In scientific studies, BPA (Bisphenol-A) found in some hard plastic or aluminum drinking bottles has been linked to cancer, infertility and heart disease.
• .4 lbs; Capacity 25 fluid oz.
• Reusable, 100% recyclable and durable
• Safe, BPA-free alternative to plastic
• High-quality, food grade #304 L.N. stainless steel
• Slim design fits most bottle holders
• Toxin-free and non-leaching
• Clean tasting (hot or cold)
• Non-slip, rubber base
• Removable Ecousable plastic cap with a straw lid
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
To Clean: The Stainless Steel Water Bottle should be hand washed with warm/hot soapy water. For a deep cleaning every week, rinse with white distilled vinegar or baking soda. This method of cleaning will sanitize the bottle and provide fresh tasting water everyday.
The Ecousable bottle cap should always be hand washed to maintain its integrity over the life of the bottle. For day to day cleaning a simple rinse with warm soapy water followed by air drying. For a deep cleaning, rinse with white distilled vinegar or baking soda.
Drinking from the Stainless Steel Water Bottle eliminates the health risks and environmental hazards of plastic water bottles. Let’s save the planet…one bottle at a time!
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.