Manduka is committed to providing the highest level of customer care. To ensure each customer is completely satisfied, we guarantee all Manduka products to be free of manufacturer defects and to perform to the highest quality standards.
Less than 30 days:
Manduka accepts returns up to 30 days from the delivery date for merchandise purchased on Manduka.com. At this time Manduka does not cover the cost of return shipping (excluding apparel*). Manduka is unable to accept returns for items that have been altered or damaged after being received.
- Creases/Folds from improper handling and/or storing- it is best to lay the mat flat or keep it rolled up
- Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
- Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
- Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
- Uneven color patterns or discoloration due to use
- Damage from outside elements/factors that puncture or deface the mat
*Apparel Return Policy:
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, Manduka accepts returns up to 30 days from the delivery date for apparel purchased on Manduka.com. All apparel can be returned for a full refund, less a flat rate $5 return shipping charge. Manduka is unable to accept returns for apparel that have been altered or damaged after being received. Items must be unwashed and unworn, and all hangtags must be attached. Please note all apparel items are subject to inspection.
If this describes your return:
- Simply fill out the return form and place it in your package
- Affix the prepaid FEDEX shipping label to the outside of your package
- Drop the package at any FEDEX location we’ll process your return within 7 days of receipt
More than 30 days:
If you experience a problem or are unsatisfied with the quality of a Manduka product, fill out a Returns Inquiry Form.
Manduka would be happy to offer returns and exchanges from countries outside of the EU, however, please keep in mind that the customer will be fully responsible for checking that all applicable duties and taxes would be charged to them directly if any should arise.
If, Manduka is requested to pay for additional taxes upon arrival of your returned merchandise we will refuse the parcel and it will be returned to sender.