- Glazed Knit Jersey:
- Body: 65% Recycled Polyester, 22% Polyester, 13% Spandex
- Trim: 87% Recycled Polyester, 13% Spandex
- GRS certified
- Surihaku foil fabric treatment
- High-neck, full-zip front closure
- Fitted sleeves with thumb holes
- Front pockets with zip closure
Layer on the style with this sleek, form-fitting jacket. The special glazed foil knit adds a sophisticated shimmer while the extra-long sleeves, thumb-holes and high-neck protect you from the elements as you transition to and from class.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey