Take a giant step into true, transparent sustainability with these amazingly comfortable and sturdy sandals made from 100% reclaimable & recyclable PLUSfoam®. In classic colors, these light and airy sandals are like yoga mats for your feet, plus these sandals are an innovative part of a bright future for this planet we love.NOTE: sizes are US Sizes.
• Available in Standard US Men’s Sizes 7 - 13*
• At this time, half sizes are not available. If you're between sizes we recommend sizing down.
• Supportive cushion feel.
• Closed-cell surface is non-microbial and hydrophobic.
• Made with virtually zero manufacturing waste.
• Hypo-allergenic and made to grip feet while walking, without slipping when wet.
• Unbelievable eco-friendly! See more details in our Green Mission tab.
* International size conversions are available in our FAQ.
Clean & Care: Dampen a cloth with an organic household cleaner, or a 50/50 organic apple cider vinegar and water solution, and wipe clean.
Ready to recycle? After a long life of practicing, you can return your LiveON product to our partners at PLUSfoam®. Your LiveON product will be reformed into a brand new LiveON product! Simply click here and select the LiveON product you're ready to give a new life.
The LiveON Collection’s Onward Sandal is a giant step in the direction of environmental stewardship. Our PLUSfoam® technology uses minimal energy in a closed-loop production process and eliminates the need to dispose of industrial waste or source new materials. You can’t find a more eco-conscious, fashion-forward, foot-friendly sandal anywhere! When you are finished with the Onward Sandal, it can be recycled into another earth-friendly LiveON product.
To learn more about the LiveON manufacturing process and how to recycle LiveON products, click here.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey