Manduka PRO® Yoga Mat
• Standard: 7.5 lbs; 71" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Extra Long: 9.5 lbs; 85" x 26"; 6 mm thick
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.
For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page.
To Store: Roll Black Mat PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try a simple salt scrub. Generously sprinkle coarse sea salt on the mat and let it sit or scrub in a circular motion—like you would wax a surfboard. After 24 hours, wipe the salt off with a damp cloth. Repeat 2-3 times with fresh salt as needed.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka's All-Purpose Mat Wash. Spray the top surface with mat cleaner, wipe clean with a damp cloth and hang to dry in the sunshine. Do not soak or submerge PRO Series Mats in water as this will encourage the material to break down and void the lifetime guarantee.
Hygienic, Closed-Cell Construction
Unmatched Cushion & Density
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey