- SOLID SLUB: 65% Recycled Polyester, 22% Polyester, 13% Spandex, GRS certified
- HERRINGBONE: 64% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester, 16% Spandex, GRS certified
- Supportive & soft, four-way stretch fabric
- Constructed inner bra
- Mesh front inset for ventilation and support
- Soft, supportive bottom band wicks away moisture
With carefully placed mesh panels and four-way stretch, the Linea Bra is breathable, supportive and comfortable all practice long (and beyond).
Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics. Do not dry clean.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey