- 50% Sorona, 50% Polyester
- Double pique knit construction
- 28 cm inseam
- Elasticized waistband with continuous stretch drawcord
- Circular anchor holds drawcord in place
- Hand pockets with ventilating pocket bags
- Flatlock seaming for chaferesisting comfort and stretch performance
- Modern design rooted in traditional athletics but made for yoga
Inspired by athletes but made for yoga, the Ka-Ze Short has a slightly tapered leg for coverage you can count on and expansive cut that encourages a wider range of movement. The lightweight stretch fabric promotes airflow, keeping you comfortable and dry during class—and wherever the rest of the day may take you.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey