- 47.5% Organic Cotton/47.5% Modal/5% Spandex
- OEKOTEX® certified.
- French terry constructed knit with great stretch and recovery.
- Unique styling with round front hem and square back hem for added coverage.
- Modern design rooted in traditional athletics but made for yoga.
- Machine wash cold with gentle cycle.
- Hang dry.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron if needed.
- Do not dryclean.
A nod to old-school athletics, the Intentional Sweatshirt is made from a luxuriously soft French terry that is comforting both inside and out. A simplified layering piece, it’s roomy enough to wear over other pieces without adding bulk. The raglan-style design also features side paneling that expands with you as you breathe and move through life.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey