Intentional Crew Sweat
- 56% Organic Cotton, 38% Modal, 5% Elastane. French Terry Construction. OEKO-TEK® 100 and OCS certified.
- Soft terry-constructed knit with great stretch and recovery
- Side ribbed insets for a slim fit and plenty of movement
- Fabric and fit aid in wicking moisture
- Contour fit through sleeves
The Intentional Crew Sweat has a relaxed, yet slim fit with a little contour through the sleeve. Whether you wear it during or after your practice, the soft French Terry material will help wick away moisture in a flash.
Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics. Do not dry clean.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey