Dyad Short 2.0
- BODY: 85% Recycled Polyester, 15% Spandex, bluesign® certified
- TRIM: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex, bluesign® certified
- 8” inseam.
- Lightweight stretch woven fabric
- Elasticized waistband with interior stretch drawcord
- Interior knit mesh boxer liner
- Inner waistband lined with quick-drying mesh fabric
- Hand pockets with ventilating pocket bags
- One secure zip pocket and one open pocket
Crafted from a lightweight, four-way stretch woven fabric, the Dyad 2.0 short defines best-in-class performance. A quick-drying interior boxer liner adds extra support and comfort, while a slightly narrower fit lets you confidently lift your legs without revealing too much.
Wash & dry in low temperatures to prolong garment shelf life while also conserving energy. Always avoid using fabric softeners – they can inhibit wicking and breathability in performance fabrics. Do not dry clean.
Manduka® uses fabrics made from recycled polyester, organic cotton and/or plant-based material because they’re kinder to the earth and comforting to your body.
LiveOn Mat Recycling
planet, we’ve rolled out LiveOn, a mat recycling
program you won’t find anywhere else
global sales to organizations who believe in empowering
people to improve our communities worldwide.
Strengthen the Community
Yoga Teachers in Training, we aim to support our
comminuty through every step of the journey