Find A Store
My Cart 0

Introducing Manduka Clothing

The community spoke. We listened. And the result was Manduka Clothing – a collection made for yoga. Every piece, designed to support your practice. Every thread, attached to an intention. Every fiber, consciously chosen for a fit that both feels good and does good. Watch it flow.

18 thoughts on “Introducing Manduka Clothing”

• What a beautiful video! So inspiring and I love all the authentic smiles :) Namaste!

• Great video love the clothes.
    Maybe you're also thinking about proposing mala beads in store it would be wonderful

Have a wonderful day

• Beautifully shot, stunning location, a lovely video.

No diversity in ages, though: why did you choose to only have young people and not all ages? Yoga is not only for young, skinny, fit, mostly white, very bendy people, as you depict it. You had a great opportunity here to be inclusive, and not perpetuate the myth, but you missed it.

You're also missing a trick commercially. Over-50s have way more disposable income than Millennials, and are the perfect target market for yoga. (It wouldn't mean it looks frumpy. Look at all the recent campaigns using 40+ and 50+ models.)

You also don't have T-shirts for women, only vests and camis. Not everyone is comfortable wearing skimpy clothing in class.

• Jacqui, we hear you. Yoga is for everyone and every body and we hope that all can see themselves reflected in Manduka. You are why we are here, you inspire our design and engineering, your practice is the one we hope to inspire.

• Great Video, I love my Manduka Mat, I've done nearly a thousand Bikram classes on it and its still going strong.

• The video was inspiring, and yes, yoga does bring a smile to anyone's face. Thanks for sharing.

• I wanted to like this, I do love my manduka products and I think it's really beautiful, but it is once again another yoga apparel video that focuses on white, thin bodies. I know usually you all are better about that than one other brands, but I think representation is really important.

• Michelle, we hear you. Yoga is for every body and every body matters. We could never capture what a yogi looks like in one video, so this is one of many videos that share our story. We hope all yogis can see themselves reflected in Manduka.

• That was a GORGEOUS VIDEO! And the clothes are beautiful too!

• if same quality of your mats, this will be a hit!

• The light, the postures , the beauty, the intention

Well done and well received

Namaste

• Mesmerizing video...beautiful, soulful, spiritual.

Quality company. Quality Mats. Ready to wear Manduka apparel? Absolutely!!

• wow Manduka, well done! top quality, beauty, details, I am ready to wear it and practice

• Love my Manduka mat. Great video!

• Lovely line & beautiful videp.

• Incredible video! I just watched it again after reading some of the comments and have to disagree with some of the negative comments on here about diversity and body size. I believe they did a fantastic job creating a video tailored to all, they had yogis and yoginis from all backgrounds. For this and the inspiration they create, I am proud to be a Manduka Ambassador.