The eQua Hot Yoga Towel is a super soft, double knit microfiber towel for the ultimate sweat management for high intensity yoga sessions, cycling, running and more!
Read All Reviews
A new addition to the eQua Collection, the eQua HOT Hand Towel is a super soft, double knit microfiber towel for the ultimate sweat management. Designed for maximum absorption, it is the ideal accessory for any high intensity yoga session. It's also a handy accessory for running, cycling and more! For those that prefer to practice their yoga hot, the eQua Hot Yoga Towel will trap perspiration and keep you dry!
• 1 lbs; 16” x 26.5”
• Great for drying hands, body and face!
• Ideal for Bikram, Vinyasa Flow, Power Yoga, cycling, running, hiking and more!
• Provides a dry and slip-resistant surface for high intensity yoga sessions
• Super soft on the skin
• Double-knit fabric with sheared loops creates a super-plush finish with superior traction
• "Split" microfiber technology for optimized moisture absorption, evaporation, and "wet-grip"
• Designed for maximum absorption of sweat to eliminate "puddling" on the yoga mat
• Fabric becomes slip-resistant when damp
• Survives countless washings
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
To enhance the slip-resistant qualities of the fabric, spray with water to dampen before use.
To Wash: Machine wash on cold with like colors, wring out excess water, and hang or tumble dry on low.
The eQua microfiber fabric is a synthetic material, engineered for performance and durability, and is recyclable. We consider the product to be an eco-conscious choice, when the towel is used to its fullest potential. Its versatility eliminates the need for other fitness towels that wear out quickly. While the material will survive countless uses and washes, it can also be repurposed as a multi-functional cleaning cloth, if its life as a fitness accessory comes to an end. The packaging is made from 100% recycled PET material.
4 Customer Reviews
I absolutely LOVE this towel! I sweat profusely during Bikram. And, no matter how wet this towel gets, I am able to maintain my grip with it. I'll be getting more again soon!!
Agree with Kathleen. I sweat so much i sometimes feel like I'm waterboarding myself. I routinely use two of these, one at each end of the mat so one is always at hand. My beautiful and thoughtful GF got me the first two. I'm ordering more.
This towel is super plush and soft. I had to get use to the fact that it does not glide over the skin smoothly. You have to blot the sweat off.
This is a very necessary tool during my practice. Since I sweat so profusely in my sessions, this is the nicest, softest towel to dry off so you can keep going & stay warm after your done. I find it is also nice to put under your head for any headstands to give more cushion. They absorb super quickly.