The yogitoes Deity Collection is an elevated, aspirational color collection for the Devas in all of us. These eco-conscious towels feature our groundbreaking, patented silicon nub Skidless technology, and will grip your mat and help prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat.
Read All Reviews
yogitoes’ Deity Collection inspires with divine, enlightened colors meant to celebrate the deva or spiritual deity, in all of us. These eco-conscious, high-performing towels feature yogitoes groundbreaking, patented silicone nub Skidless technology to grip your mat and helps prevent slipping no matter how much you move or sweat. Alchemy towels provide a soft, comfortable, absorbent, stable and hygienic layer between you and your mat and are crafted from no fewer than 8 recycled plastic bottles and over 50% recycled fiber content. Alchemy’s deep, subtle colors and brilliant trims are created using AZO, lead, and heavy metal free dyes to protect our workers, our customers and the planet. The power of yogitoes Alchemy is the power to achieve balance in your practice with these superbly non-slip, sustainable towels, only from Manduka.
• Kali Ma (black) - The goddess that takes away the darkness from any devotee who strives int he path of perfection.
• Ganesha (turquoise) - The god of knowledge, wisdom and wealth, Lord of success and destroyer of all obstacles.
• Hanuman (amethyst) - The ultimate Bhakti yogi who inspires strength and perseverance to move through challenges and conquer obstacles.
• Shiva (moonstone) - The Mahayogi of Truth, the deity of change and transfomation, creating new opportunity through the release of false identification.
• Green Tara (tara green) - The goddess with extraordinary powers of blessing, who offers active guidance towards liberation.
• Kuan Yin (garnet) - The goddess of compassion who offers forgiveness and unconditional love.
• Durga (coral) - The fierce mother of the Universe who inspires determination and confidence, allowing freedom from fear.
• 68” L x 24” W x 1.25 lbs
• Deity Collection towels elevate your spirit and your practice
• Patented Skidless technology for non-slip performance
• 100% silicone dots grip and keep towel in place on your mat, floor, or carpet
• Each towel is made using 8 recycled plastic bottles for
• 50% recycled fiber content means towels require 2/3 less energy to produce
• All dyes are AZO, lead, and heavy-metal free
• Lightweight at 1.25 lbs and great for travel
• Supremely sustainable, soft, hygienic, and absorbent
Machine wash cold with like colors. Deeper colors may require multiple, separate washings to remove excess dye. Tumble dry low or hang dry. Do not bleach. Do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your Skidless slick.
Because some dye loss may continue beyond the initial separate washings, use caution when practicing on light colored mats or in light colored clothing.
Avoid rolling up damp Skidless with your mat.
Place Skidless dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment.
Some practitioners start with a dry Skidless towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin.
Use for all asanas including surya namaskar (sun salutation).
Wash separately before using – dyes may bleed - because we use dyes that are heavy metal/AZO/lead free and much better for the planet.
Manduka’s yogitoes towels raise the bar for performance and sustainability. Each yogitoes towel is made from (no fewer than) 8 discarded plastic bottles, (preventing them from entering landfills or polluting the ocean), which are woven into 50% recycled poly yarn content that requires 2/3 less energy to produce. Our rich, vibrant colors are created using AZO, lead and heavy metal-free dyes to protect our workers, our customers, and our environment. We use only FSC certified recycled paper in our packaging. For Manduka sustainability isn’t just a word, it’s our inspiration.
4 Customer Reviews
i've taken up hot yoga and this towel is a must have b/c it absorbs all the sweat, yet doesn't slide at all. it's a great investment for any yogi and the ladies in my yoga class who have this brand as well have had their towels for over 9 years! so, it's definitely a towel that will withstand some years.
I own several towels for hot yoga and this one is one of the best. Nice grip and absortion. However, If you own a manduka mat you might better want to consider to purchase a manduka or gaim towel insted due to that mat has a hard non cushioned surface and the towel tends to slip. It is nor necesary a flaw, it actually helps in some asanas. If I could only afford one hot yoga towel, this one would be it. 4 stars because its overpriced and bleeds, which is not nice, neither thing.
I love my Yogitoes Skidless Yoga Towel, I have one and bought another for a family member. It helps absorb perspiration especially in heated yoga classes, as well as prevents hands and feet from slipping. Best to lay flat over your mat then lightly spray it with water before class where your hands and feet will be in downward dog pose. I hand wash this after every class and air dry. Do not put it in the dryer, it will shrink!
Pretty much what the headline says. I sweat a big dirty animal, and it was really destroying my yoga. This towel removed 99% of my troubles.