The Rectangular airCORE Bolster features a lighter weight form, firm cushion, and a machine- washable microfiber cover that is soft to the touch.
Read All Reviews
The Rectangular airCORE Bolster features a lighter weight form, firm cushion, and a machine washable microfiber cover that is velvety soft to the touch. Using airCORE technology (a proprietary core of air-filled pockets constructed from post-consumer recycled plastic and 100% cotton), the bolster weighs significantly less than standard bolsters and retains shape and firmness.
• 3.9 lbs; 6” x 12”x 26.5”
• airCORE technology maintains bolster shape and prevents sagging or flattening
• airCORE technology reduces bolster weight by 30% in comparison to other bolsters
• Proprietary construction wraps recycled PET with 100% cotton
• Ultra soft eQua microfiber cover is removable and machine washable
• Invisible zipper creates a virtually seamless smooth finish on all sides
• Convenient durable side strap for easy handling
• Unique zipper configuration with reinforced ends ensures safe outer cover removal
• Made in the USA
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
To Wash: Remove outer microfiber cover from inner pillow. Machine wash cover on cold with powdered detergent. Hang dry (recommended) or tumble dry low.
The proprietary core of air-filled pockets is constructed from post-consumer recycled plastic, conserving cotton batting and reducing total weight.
5 Customer Reviews
I really love this bolster! It is the perfect length and width, especially if you are on the smaller frame/shorter height side, as I am.
Lightweight, soft and very inviting, as well as extremely therapeutic and allows the ability to surrender a tad deeper than other harder bolsters.
Works pretty well. The cover is soft and really nice to lay on. Good support without being too heavy.
I'm a big fan of these bolsters. I have one of the round and one of the rectangular, and both are great. They're lightweight but firm, and have held their shape really well (my round one is well over a year old now). The covers are soft, too.
Besides yoga, I use the rectangular bolster as a cushion when I sit on the floor, or to prop myself up when I read in bed.
I have several different bolsters, but love this one. I was loyal to the true indian bolster but this one is an improvement on the authentic. The shape is great for supinated poses and chair shoulder stand, neither too high or too low. Never feels overstuffed or flat.