This limited-edition six box set, sequel to the acclaimed Level 1 box set, presents Andrey's innovative theories on sequencing, in addition to many other topics, including partner yoga and other special yoga practices.
Universal Theory of Yoga Level 2 features the next installment of 24 hours of lectures on 6 DVDs. Once again, these are the complete lectures from Andrey's Advanced Studies program.
The Level 2 box-set features an in-depth exploration of Andrey's universal system of sequencing, which is one of Andrey's most innovative and remarkable contributions to the evolution of hatha yoga. Andrey focuses on how to use the elements of hatha yoga practice—asanas, vinyasas, pranayamas, bandhas, mudras, etc.—to create powerful and effective practice sequences to achieve any goal in yoga.
The box set includes 16-page, full-color Reference Guide that offers some of the more intricate diagrams from the lectures in printed form for ease of use and review.
Lecture topics from this DVD box-set include
• The universal parameters of hatha yoga
• How to analyze any practice, style or school of yoga
• Sequencing and its influence on states of consciousness
• Multi-dimensional structures: how using the body to create patterns in three-dimensional space powerfully influences consciousness
• Digital Balancing: how to create perfectly balanced sequences
• Sequencing to compensate for daily activity
• Partner Yoga
• Tantric Partner Practices
• Lesser-known practices, including the Yoga of Sleep
• Yoga and Sex
• The importance of a true teacher
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.