Gravity & Grace with Manduka founder Peter Sterios captures the simplicity and depth of the ancient practice of Hatha Yoga.
"…one of the top 15 yoga videos of all time!” – Richard Rosen, Yoga Journal
Gravity & Grace with Peter Sterios captures the simplicity and depth of the ancient practice of Hatha Yoga. More than just instructional, this DVD guides the heart, mind, and body to a sacred space of the present, where everything is temporary and nothing is impossible. Let 'Gravity' take you deeper into your practice.
"Peter Sterios' longtime study, teaching, and connection to the yoga world manifests in a DVD practice that is intimate, intelligent, engaging, creative and positively challenging for those with yoga in their blood. The light reveals Peter's essence which is embodied shakti and grace.” — Shiva Rea
Special Features including Practice Principles which explain in detail the techniques found in this system of yoga and a personal interview with Peter sharing his experiences over three decades of practice as a yogi and an architect.
• Detailed, interactive menus to guide you through the three part practice and customize your sequencing.
• Prelude with detailed explanations of how to use this DVD. (12 min)
• Opening Sequences designed to make space in all the major joints in the body in preparation for dynamic asana. These sequences are organized into a Basic Set and an optional Strengthening Set. (30 min)
• Dynamic Sequences for building heat and increasing life force in the body. These sequences are organized into a general level set and for more experienced practitioners, three advanced optional sequences including Hip Openers, Backbends, and Arm Balances. (65 min)
• Closing Sequence to cool the body and nervous system in preparation for meditation, including a guided relaxation and seated meditation to close. (20 min)
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.