Show your muscles some love- the beLONG Body Roller is a great way to reduce muscle tightness, increase blood flow and stretch tendons.
Made of over 50% Recycled EVA Foam, the Manduka beLONG Body Roller is an environmentally friendly alternative to the classic foam roller. Be good to your body and roll on.
How to use your roller:
1. Roll gently back and forth across sore and tight muscles for 60 seconds
2. Spend extra time gently rolling on knots and trigger points to release tightness
3. Roll injured areas daily and prevent injuries by rolling two or three times daily
4. Always gently stretch each muscle after rolling with the body roller
5. Rolling can sometimes be considered “tough love,” but relief is a roll away
• 0.8 lbs.; 18” L x 6” D
• Made of 50% recycled EVA foam
• High density foam for ultimate support
• Reduces muscle tightness and tension
• Increases blood flow and circulation
• Stretches muscles and tendons safely
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or dampen the cloth with an organic household cleaner such as a 50/50 organic apple cider vinegar & water solution.
Keep out of direct sunlight.
We have evolved the standards for manufacturing through the creation of this product- each foam roller is certified to having OVER 50 PERCENT recycled post-industrial & post-consumer EVA foam in its make-up. The rest of it (UNDER 50%) is virgin EVA foam.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.