Created to offer you the best of all worlds, The Seeker can be carried across your body using the comfortable shoulder strap, or more like a traditional handbag by using the shorter handles. The Seeker is a joyful way to carry your yoga inspiration everywhere you go.
Read All Reviews
Manduka’s Journey On Collection is designed to give you the freedom to move through your daily life joyfully, mindfully, and with your yoga mat at hand, ready to practice. Whether you are traveling to the studio or taking your practice on the road, the Journey On collection is a new, inspired way to carry your belongings, your love of yoga, and your commitment to the planet, without sacrificing style or performance.
The Seeker – delights the eye and respects the environment with its daring bohemian shape and all-natural design and construction. A wonderfully versatile handbag, The Seeker offers well-designed compartments to hold smaller items and a secure middle compartment to carry your mat discreetly and effortlessly.
• One size: 20”H x 16.25”W
• Weight: 2 lbs.
• 1 Color: Natural cotton canvas w/ a dark grey base & cotton webbing
• 3 Logos: Manduka stamp artwork on the one side of the bag, ‘Manduka’ & frog logo on the opposite side, & ‘Carry dreams. Carry joy. Carry peace. Carry love. Carry on’ on the inside compartment
• Versatile yoga mat carrier
• Crafted from natural cotton canvas
• Dual carrying option, handbag/satchel
- Many ways to carry – either use the long strap to carry it across the body, or the two handles to carry it over the shoulder like a handbag
• Various compartments allow for you to carry a variety of items depending on your intent. It accommodates all aspects of your life: your everyday purse items in one compartment, a change of clothes in the other, and your mat (of any size) through the middle – it’s an all-in-one bag
• Water proof liner for protection against wet garments
• Spot clean recommended
• Machine wash separately in cold water
• Tumble dry low
*Note: Excessive laundering may impact the structure of the bag overtime or cause rusting to the hardware
Cotton canvas & cotton webbing are both natural, renewable materials that are unbleached & dyed with non AZO dyes which reduces the amount of chemicals & toxins released into the environment.
1 Customer Review
I just got this bag in the mail today-and was SO EXCITED how amazing it is! It is the strongest material ever, and the color so neat and unique. The zippers are invincible, handles-unrippable, and sized perfect!!!! Thanks Manduka for making such beautiful quality products! Inspirational, and empowering for life all around! :D