The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior yoga travel mat that provides superior grip, weighs about 2 lbs. and can be folded to fit easily in small travel spaces! These eco yoga mats are made of biodegradable rubber that won't fade or flake. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
The newest addition to the eKO Collection of biodegradable natural rubber mats, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go, providing superior grip on carpet or hard surfaces, yet weighs only about 2 lbs. and folds to fit easily in your travel bag, suitcase or purse! These eco yoga mats are made of a natural, biodegradable material. The eKO SuperLite will leave no footprint in landfills, and is the ideal yoga travel mat for people who want to make a commitment to our planet and take their yoga practice on the road.
• 2.0 lbs.; 68” x 24” x 1/16”
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel space or purse (when not traveling, the mat is best stored rolled)
• Weighs about 2 lbs. for ultra-portability*
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes
• 99% latex free, and safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities
• For further details, please feel free to visit our FAQ page
* Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
Dual Layer Technology for optimal combination of grip, durability & slip-resistance.
Grip & Durability (Top Layer): ‘Orange Peel’ surface texture is naturally grippy, closed cell keeps out moisture (sweat) from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria for better durability.
Stretch-resistant Scrim: Made from biodegradable cotton and polyester blend; Binds top/bottom layer together with heating process, eliminating need for toxic glues.
Natural & Biodegradable: Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-azo dyes.
To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Restore or a diluted organic cider vinegar wash (50/50) and a damp cloth or sponge. It is recommended that you DO NOT put the eKO SuperLite mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down (biodegrade).
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to excessive amounts of sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up. It is recommended that the mat be folded only when traveling; the mat is best stored rolled.
Through Manduka's manufacturing process, the eKO Series mats are 99% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities. However, if you know you are sensitive to even traces of latex then we recommend you purchase from our PRO Series yoga mats.
The eKO SuperLite Mat is made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften rubber; and therefore, when the eKO SuperLite mat is disposed of and biodegrades, it will not leave behind a toxic residue. And instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.
No one has written a review for this product yet, be the first to review.