Shipping and Delivery
Thank you for purchasing on Manduka.com.
DomesticOrders (Contiguous US):
Most in-stock items are shipped within 24 hours, and will arrive in 3 - 7 business days. You will be notified if an item is out of stock. If you order items with different availability times, we will ship your order when your complete order becomes available. If you choose to have items shipped as they become available you will be billed for each item when it ships.
Kindly note that if an item does not add to your shopping cart when selecting an item to purchase, the item is out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience and please check back to see when the item has returned!
Orders are not shipped on Saturdays and Sundays, and shipping transit times exclude weekends. Please be mindful of Holidays as shipping carriers are closed on select days, and the volume of orders received increases and extends time in transit. For a complete list of all U.S. Holidays observed by FedEx, please feel free to visit their website.
A shipping confirmation is emailed to you as soon as your purchase has been shipped, which will allow you to track the status of your shipment.
For all orders shipping within the Continental United States (excluding PO Boxes, APO, and FPO addresses), Manduka uses FedEx. Shipping costs are dependent upon the weight of the package.
• FedEx Standard Overnight
You will receive your order the next business day if your order is placed before 1 PM PST Monday through Friday. Next Day delivery applies to in-stock items only.
• FedEx 2Day
You will receive your order two business days after shipment if your order is placed before 1 PM PST Monday through Friday. 2 Day delivery applies to in-stock items only.
• FedEx Express Saver
You will receive your order three business days after shipment if your order is placed before 1 PM PST Monday through Friday. 3 Day delivery applies to in-stock items only.
• FedEx Home Delivery
You will receive your order 3 - 7 business days after shipment if your order is placed before 1 PM PST Monday through Friday. Delivery applies to in-stock items only.
For more detailed transit times for Ground Services, visit the FedEx website.
Manduka.com ships to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories (Guam, Puerto Rico, etc.), P.O. Boxes, & Military addresses!
On product page click "add to cart" for each item you would like to place in your shopping cart. Once in your shopping cart, enter your zip code and choose your preferred shipping method from the options provided. Next, enter the required information, choose the Credit Card payment method, and click “complete purchase” to complete the order process.
All orders will be shipped through USPS Priority Intl or USPS Express Intl. All PO Box and APO/FPO addresses will be shipped through USPS Parcel Service only.
International Orders (Outside of the US):
Manduka is able to service most countries from our US site! Please follow the steps below to place your order:
- Add all of your desired items into your shopping cart.
- Click “Continue Checkout” and enter your full address including the country and postal code.
- Continue to the next step to choose your preferred shipping method from the options provided. Manduka.com automatically calculates your shipping cost based on the weight and size of your package.
- Most in-stock items are shipped within 24 hours, and will arrive in an estimated 6-10 business days via USPS Priority Mail International or an estimated 3-5 business days via USPS Express Mail International.
- Proceed to the Billing Information page to supply your payment details and click “complete purchase” to complete the order process.
- You will receive an order confirmation by email within moments of your completed purchase.
- Puerto Rico*
Otherwise, you may order directly from one of our International Distributors:
- For Customers in Japan, you may order directly from IROX.
- For Customers in Korea, you may order directly from Eco Smith.
- For Customers in Philippines, you may order directly from Certified Calm.
- For Customers in Thailand, you may order directly from YogaAum.
International Duties and Taxes
All international shipments must list the value of merchandise on the outside of the package for customs reasons. All taxes, duties, brokerage fees and expenses related to importation and compliance with local import country laws are exclusively the responsibility of the recipient.
For assistance in selecting the best shipping method for you, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org