Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice sacred fun! The joy of laughing at my own silliness and being engaged in loving who I am.

-Silvia Mordini
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Garth Hewitt

Garth Hewitt

Venice, CA

Why Manduka?: Fantastic! Love that the mats are environmentally friendly and made from recycled materials! A great yoga mat!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yogaworks

Recent Updates

2010/10/01 - Pure Yoga 200 hour Teacher Training in Los Angeles with Ashley Turner. Take time to explore yourself and develop your practice! Read More

Description/Bio

Garth began his yoga practice at the Downward Dog Yoga Center in Toronto after being introduced to yoga by a voice teacher. He fell in love with the practice after his very first class. After studying with some of the top yoga teachers in California, Garth completed teacher-training programs at Yogaworks in Santa Monica with Senior Teacher's; Annie Carpenter, James Brown, Lisa Walford and Jasmine Lieb. Garth recently made his first trip to Mysore, India to study with Sri K. Patthabi Jois and his family. Garth teaches a Vinyasa Flow style of yoga with an emphasis on specific alignment and linking breath and movement. His classes are challenging, flowing and fun!