Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka is THE ONLY mat I am on. Their commitment to community, sustainability and products that stand up to the energy that challenges props and mats in the effulgence of a practice inspires me. PLUS... The colors make me smile...

-Shannon Paige Schneider
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Daniel Orlansky

Daniel Orlansky

Cambridge, MA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Simply the best mat on the market for durability, with the right balance of firmness, stickiness, and texture.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice safely, with joy and ease.

Yoga Style: Kundalini

Practice with me here: The Arlington Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Daniel Orlansky, M.A., ERYT-500, a yoga teacher for 17 years, is certified in Kali Ray TriYoga and Kundalini Yoga, and the originator of Meridian Yoga and Yoga of Energy Flow. He holds a masters degree in Expressive Art Therapy/Dance Therapy from Lesley University and has been a visiting lecturer in movement studies at Tufts University. He teaches in many locations including the Kripalu Center and the Omega Institute, where he has been core faculty in yoga for six years. He conducts workshops and 200 hour yoga teacher certifications in New England and Europe.