Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I love Manduka's Mats! I use both the black mats that I keep at home for my Husband and I and the purple travel Mats that I keep in the car to go travel to the studios with. I have let my students borrow my purple mat sometimes when i see them struggling, slipping and sliding with their own. They buy one immediately after that. Thank you Manduka!!

-Debora Cohen
Campbell, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Subhadra Bowman

Subhadra Bowman

Los Angeles, CA

Why Manduka?: I was given a Manduka mat and I’m very attached to it. Now my practice feels supported and graceful. It's a mat that makes me feel real good!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Restorative, Yin

Practice with me here: Yoga Angels

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Subhadra Bowman is a mother of four and has been thoroughly trained to teach yoga in the tradition of B.K.S. Iyengar. She is currently teaching in her sixteenth year to both children and adults. Teaching at Yoga Works for a few years, she completed their Teachers Training course in a wide range of styles such as Ashtanga, Iyengar and Vinyasa yoga.

Subhadra is the founder of two empowering organizations Yoga Angels www.yogaangels.com and Your Kids Organization www.yourkids.org.

She is the author of Yoga Angels Children Teachers Training Manual and the producer the first and only children’s yoga DVD-taught by kids, for kids and featuring the performance group Yoga Angels. Her belief in yoga as a healing art that improves human lives has been the foundation of the Yoga Angels Programs.