Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I never leave home without my Manduka! My mat has traveled the world - Hawaii, Costa Rica, Bali... and more states then I can count. Practicing on my Manduka feels like coming home... even when I'm thousands of miles away.

-Bethany Orheim
Del Mar, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Sunny Klaber

Sunny Klaber

Boulder, CO

Why Manduka?: My Manduka eKo Lite has provided me with a comfortable, familiar, place to cultivate balance and find my center no matter where I am in the world, and for that I am eternally grateful. But I love my Manduka most for its versatility and durability. Who knew it could also be a bed in India, an umbrella in Thailand, a massage studio in Tibet, a sun shade in Morocco, and a beach blanket in Spain!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: : My Manduka helps me practice the art of traveling light.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Integral Travel

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I began my yoga practice in 1997 in Boulder, Colorado, where I was fortunate enough to be nurtured and guided for many years by a plethora of fabulous Ashtanga, Iyengar and Anusara teachers. In 2001, my practice expanded to include the art of Thai Yoga Massage, and over the past 10 years I have enjoyed the privilege of developing and teaching the Thai Yoga Massage curriculum at the Boulder College of Massage Therapy, the Cortiva Institute, the Center for Massage and Natural Health, and the Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy.
In 2004, I decided to integrate my love of “eco-voluntourism” and healing arts education by designing and facilitating international continuing education journeys for my students. This venture grew into Integral Travel a company specializing in creating unique, cross-cultural educational opportunities in some of the most remote and inspiring places on the planet, for people who are passionate about exploring their inner and out worlds. Over the years, Integral Travel has sought out opportunities to “go beyond the mat” by supporting and collaborating with local non-profit, grass roots organizations that promote ecological and economic sustainability, and empower vulnerable, marginalized and displaced populations. It has been my great joy to see Integral Travel become a powerful medium for individual and community transformation.
I currently spend most of my time on the road leading Integral Travel journeys and retreats in Thailand, Brazil, Spain, Morocco, Maui, Dominican Republic, and Tibet; and I am proud to serve on the board of the Tibetan Village Project. For information about upcoming Integral Travel opportunities please visit: www.integraltravel.com