Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka has been with me through my yoga journey as a student and teacher. My mat is my sanctuary, and has seen my up and downs as well as progression. I have a special bond with my mat that can not be replaced.

-Camille Bethune-Brown
Baltimore, MD

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Tahnee Fournier

Tahnee Fournier

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Like the breath and the intention, my Manduka is essential to my practice. I wouldn’t want to practice on anything else, they are simply the best!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?:

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: www.tahneefournier.com

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Tahnee is known for being wildly enthusiastic as a teacher, offering dynamic classes that are inspiring, challenging and steeped in playful potential. She brings a heart-felt approach to yoga by combining both mystical and real life stories layered with the Universal Principles of Alignment to create a deeper connection to the body, mind and heart. Tahnee, recently was the only Certified Anusara Yoga teacher in Ireland; she helped to ignite the awareness of this transformational method of yoga throughout the 'wee' country. Tahnee had the great honor to both host and assist John Friend on his first successful visit to Ireland in 2010, with whom she continues to mentor directly under.

Tahnee, now in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan is delighted to be hOMe surrounded by family and friends. She is one of the directors on the Hatha Yoga teacher training program offered at Bliss Living and Yoga in Grand Cayman and enjoys teaches workshops international and locally. Tahnee's goal when teaching is for her students to leave feeling empowered and connected to their innate beauty and power. When not chasing after her 2 young daughters, she can be found attempting to write her upbeat blog about life, diving into esoteric yogic texts, sneaking away to jump horses and making time for a good handstand.