Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka is THE ONLY mat I am on. Their commitment to community, sustainability and products that stand up to the energy that challenges props and mats in the effulgence of a practice inspires me. PLUS... The colors make me smile...

-Shannon Paige Schneider
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Cherrie San Pietro

Cherrie San Pietro

Denver, CO

Why Manduka?: My Manduka eKO Lite gives me the full support and steadiness during my practice. Feeling the foundation beneath lets me dive deeper into my flow. My Manduka eKO Lite is absolutely wonderful for traveling especially when it's on my back while riding my bike across the city. I promote it to all whenever I can. I love my Manduka!!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice…

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Om Time Denver

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Cherrie San Pietro was first introduced to yoga in 1999. After a decade of self-evolution her commitment to her practice deepened encouraging her to step into the realms of teaching and sharing her discovery within. Cherrie nurtures and guides her students to discover their higher self and creativity by luring the body to its natural movement of fluidity, leading with the breath and rhythm of the heart. Her intuitive healing as well as her soft and loving teaching provides students the freedom to explore their inner self and connection to their depth of self-awareness.

When Cherrie is not in her classes she organizes “The Art of Expressions & Asanas” events integrating art, live music and yoga to inspire the community the beauty of movement with breath and its influence to manifest the freedom of creativity for those searching for their own expression in this expanding universe; with steady breath, one finds stillness, connection and solace within.