Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

When I step onto my Manduka, I am stepping onto my sacred space. The place where my body and mind are free to become one. With each breathe, asana, and drop of sweat I learn to let my heart soar & my spirit blossom...all while on my Manduka.

-Jo Beth Richards
Atlanta, GA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Erika Burkhalter

Erika Burkhalter

Santa Ana, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka Black MatR PRO has been with me and my practice six days a week for the last ten years and my purple Manduka PROlite has traveled to India with me three times now. They are simply the best mats.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka mat helps me practice "being grounded".

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yoga Works

Recent Updates

2010/09/25 - Introduction to Vinyasa Flow. When: September 25, 2010, 1-4pm. Where: YogaWorks Costa Mesa Read More

Description/Bio

Erika Burkhalter, RYT 500, teaches vinyasa flow classes filled with pranic integration and alignment. Deeply influenced by her travels within India, she weaves philosophy, chanting and meditation into a fluid practice guided by the breath. Her primary teachers have been Tim Miller, Edward Clark of Tripsichore Yoga, David Swenson, Srivatsa Ramaswami, and Sri K. Pattabhi Jois. Erika teaches at Yoga Works in Costa Mesa and is on the Yoga Works 500 hr teacher training faculty. Erika holds a Masters of Science in Neuropsychology and continues to study links between ancient wisdom and modern science. Erika leads Yoga Trek Adventure Retreats worldwide in places like India, Mexico and Costa Rica. For more information, go to www.ErikaBurkhalter.com.