Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

On Manduka, I am not afraid to dig deep, wake up and play with all my edges.

-Leslie Pearlman
Hampton Bays, NY

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Cara Levine

Cara Levine

Venice, CA

Why Manduka?: I LOVE my Manduka mat! My travel mat especially! I ride my bike all over town and can fold up my mat and bring it with wherever I need to go. It never feels like extra luggage on a trip, fitting in even the smallest suitcase--just like my practice, it goes everywhere with me! And then, pull it out and it is the highest of quality mats!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice living sahaja.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Yogis Anonymous

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Cara teaches an embodied and strength-based Vinyasa flow practice. She is certified to teach Prana Flow Pre-natal and is completing her 500 hour certification in Prana Flow Vinyasa with Shiva Rea. She has experience teaching modified and restorative yoga for injury recovery. Cara grew up in Los Angeles and fell in love with yoga in 2000. She currently lives in Venice Beach with her dog, Pigeon. She incorporates practices of Thai Massage and Acro-yoga as well. Cara is inspired daily by the importance and relevance of yoga in contemporary life. Yoga has been an awakening to life in the present moment--seeking joy and contentment in every moment. Some of her inspiration comes from working with great teachers such as Shiva Rea, Erich Schiffman, Simon Park, Annie Carpenter, Alex Holmes, Jo Horn and others.