Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka helps me to keep grounded while I learn to fly.

-Marina Aldasoro
Buenos Aires, Argentina

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Brigette Niedringhaus

Brigette Niedringhaus

St. Louis, MO

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: The Black Mat PRO is the only mat I will use. It’s thick, yet dense. I can practice comfortably on any surface on my Manduka. And, I travel a lot, so that is important. A good mat should go unnoticed during practice, so you can focus on what's important - you. I love my Manduka. It's the Cadillac of all mats!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice stability. I know I can count on my Black Mat PRO to assist in creating a stable foundation throughout my asana practice.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Southtown Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

After watching her mom practice yoga at home, Brigette’s curiosity led her to her first yoga class at age 16. Her first teacher, Amy Stephens, introduced her to Anusara Yoga® at its inception in 1997. After completing her Yoga Alliance certification at 25, Brigette began teaching in the St. Louis area and traveling to study with some of the most well-respected and inspirational teachers across the country including Mitchel Bleier, John Friend, Darren Rhodes, Christina Sell, Sianna Sherman and Desiree Rumbaugh. In 2008, she was hired as Kashi's sole yoga instructor, traveling to 25 US cities on a 7-month wellness tour. Brigette has over 400 hours of study under the Anusara tradition and continues to study closely with her main teacher, Mitchel Bleier. Currently, Brigette teaches classes, workshops and assists Mitchel Bleier’s teacher trainings at her studio in St. Louis, MO, Southtown Yoga.