Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice.. being present.

-Amber Tande
Seattle, WA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Emily Jasenski

Emily Jasenski

Greenville, OH

Why Manduka?: The first time I ever stepped onto a Manduka mat I truly felt supported in my practice. Like someone was there with me guiding me through each and every pose. This is true for both their products and the company. I never get off of the phone with the company wondering if my needs were met. I feel supported as a wholesale buyer, a customer, and as a person. Thank you Manduka!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice CHANGE.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: Element’s Consciously Living

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Emily Jasenski is a Nationally Registered Yoga Instructor at the 200Hr. Level. She is certified in both Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga. Emily and Her husband CJ live in the small town of Greenville, Ohio with their 3 year old son Liam, and their 1 year old son Charlie. After living in the urban area of Columbus, Ohio after the birth of their first son they decided that they would leave the big city behind and venture back to their roots to be close to family. Upon their arrival back in Greenville Emily & CJ decided to open a small Studio where Emily could teach part-time while staying home with their son. Three years later the Studio has grown to the point where it is now a full time teaching job for Emily, with CJ as her business partner. Even though many told them in the beginning that a Yoga Studio would never flourish in such a small community, Emily and CJ have found that when you love what you do, believe in the power of transformation that is Yoga, and have a lot of patience having a Yoga business can flourish any where. Emily has since developed a private client program that has taken their business to a whole new level.