-David Diel
Malden, MA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Yuki Tsuji-Hoening

Yuki Tsuji-Hoening

Boulder, CO

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice yoga with peace and ease.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Hatha, Restorative

Practice with me here: Studio Be Yoga , Movement Climbing and Fitness , Radiance Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Yuki Tsuji-Hoening believes AcroYoga is the way to connect people all over the world. Her passion for teaching AcroYoga lies in seeing the playful spirit emerge in her students, and cultivating a boundless creative community. In her class, she encourages freedom of expression, movement, safe communication as well as the process of self discovery through partner work.

She has been a teacher and a coach in many different disciplines for last 9 years, including AcroYoga, Thai Yoga massage, handstand, dance-climb fusion for AscenDance Proejct, skydiving and body flight. She is a certified AcroYoga teacher and a licensed massage therapist. She has enjoyed building a thriving AcroYoga community in her hometown Boulder, Colorado as well as traveling near and far to grow the community globally.

When she’s not working, she’s found mostly outdoors climbing, mountain biking, backcountry skiing, cross country skiing, hiking and generally enjoying Colorado’s beautiful mountains.

Her new project Earth Play Retreats is starting this summer 2013. Check out the website here: http://earthplayretreats.com/