Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

In the martial arts they give black belts to their advanced practitioners, in yoga they give the Manduka black mats.

-Angela Kukhahn
Santa Monica, California

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ellin Todd

Ellin Todd

Boulder, CO

Why Manduka?: Manduka lasts a long time. It lasts and lasts. Now that's sustainable.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice jumping and arm balances. The steady strength of this mat gives me a sense of strong foundation and security. It is my home practice pad, and it has the energy of 3 years of study and training in its still sturdy shape! Very enduring.

Yoga Style:

Practice with me here: OMTIME - Boulder

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

I have been studying hatha yoga, yogic philosophy and practices for 30 years. I am a registered yoga
teacher and yoga therapist with the National Yoga Alliance, an Anusara-Inspired Teacher, and a Certified 7
Spiritual Laws of Yoga Teacher. My specialty is helping people integrate yogic principals of alignment into
their daily lives. I bring awareness to habitual movements, and then expand my students understanding
of how to stand, sit and walk. Over time, every waking movement becomes a form of yoga.