Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My mat is where my yoga practice lives. My Manduka feels like home.

-Laura Ahrens
Boston, MA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Bea Love

Bea Love

Austin , TX

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka”-Fear Not!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... gratitude

Yoga Style: Restorative, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Bea Love Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Brandy Arena (Bea Love) has over a decade of experience on the mat teaching students of all
levels how to evolve their own personal potentials through yoga. Her expertise includes the
wisdom of balancing the sequence of all level vinyasa and restorative yoga sessions to match the
harmony of local environments and seasonal potentials. Bea’s seasonal balance classes lead
students to discover enduring gentleness within and hear the calling of their own true desires.
Her students consistently achieve simple, verifiable improvements of greater comfort and ease in
their bodies throughout their day.

Bea Love helps individuals regain a natural state of self-compassion through care of the mind,
body and spirit all revealed from within the simple awareness and practice of yoga.

Bea Love studies with Master Teachers and has over 3,000 hours of teaching experience. Bea’s
gentle rhythm, artful sequencing, and attention to subtitles guides students into a mindful and
empowering practice. Teachings include ancient yoga practices modernized for accessible use in
all environments and abundant lifestyles.