Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

A friend gave me the Manduka Black Mat Pro about 8 years ago, and it has been my favorite mat ever since. My Manduka supports my practice from the ground-up, which gives me the freedom to soar to new heights each time I place my feet at the top of my mat. My Manduka mat holds the energy of my devotion, love, commitment, and every daily discovery from my practice. There is no other mat out there that offers the same kind of support. I love my Manduka!

-Marni Sclaroff
Encinitas, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Aubrey Hackman

Aubrey Hackman

Telluride, CO

Why Manduka?: Manduka is a high quality yoga product, one of our favorites, and we are proud at the Telluride Yoga Festival to have such a like-minded, eco-friendly yoga product as a sponsor

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice...... Mysore every morning and do the drop backs without slipping!

Yoga Style: Jivamukti

Practice with me here:

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Aubrey Hackman is a certified Jivamukti instructor and founder of the Telluride Yoga Festival. With a strong devotion to the practice of yoga, Aubrey has made it her life’s work to find the best teachers and to bring that quality of instruction to others whether through the actual festival or her teaching. Her teachers, Sharon Gannon and David Life (founders of Jivamukti Yoga), have illuminated a passion for non-violence and conscious living along with a strong foundation in Yogic philosophy, Asana, Sanskrit, and Vedanta. She also has studied Ashtanga for years with various teachers. Though Jivamukti yoga includes a somewhat rigorous vinyasa practice, Aubrey ties in the alignment principals found in different styles of Hatha Yoga and offers therapeutic or restorative classes as well.