Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka gives me the support to stretch myself into the biggest version of my Self.

-Damien de Bastier
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chelsea Jackson

Chelsea Jackson

Atlanta, Georgia

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka I feel like I have a chance to try again. Each time I plant my feet firmly on my mat, I am reminding myself that I am still here. I am reminded that I am alive.”

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice how to embody love.

Yoga Style: Hatha

Practice with me here: Kashi Atlanta

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Chelsea Jackson is an Atlanta based yoga instructor, educator, and PhD student. Originally from Dayton, Ohio, Chelsea works closely with the youth both in her hometown and in Atlanta by conducting yoga camps during the school year and throughout the summer. Chelsea’s passion for literacy, yoga, and social justice led her to create Chelsea Loves Yoga: Cultivating Community through Yoga, an online yoga community that illuminates the images and voices of yogis who have traditionally been eliminated or under-represented in yoga communities throughout the U.S. and abroad. As a former elementary school teacher, Chelsea writes about her experiences in the classroom and the ways in which she integrates yoga into K-12 education.