Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

When I step onto my Manduka, I am stepping onto my sacred space. The place where my body and mind are free to become one. With each breathe, asana, and drop of sweat I learn to let my heart soar & my spirit blossom...all while on my Manduka.

-Jo Beth Richards
Atlanta, GA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Jacinthe Mitchell

Jacinthe Mitchell

Laguna Beach, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka mat is the first mat I ever practiced on and has been with me ever since. I know everyday when I step onto my mat that it is the one thing that remains the same. No matter how I'm feeling or how challenging a pose is my mat is there. Both as a student and a teacher my PRO Mat is home.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice: strength and flexibility

Yoga Style: Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: YogaWorks in Orange County and The Laguna Yoga Shala

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Jacinthe Mitchell has been practicing yoga for five years and has completed the challenging Third Series and Fourth Series in Ashtanga and is now learning the Fifth Series. Without any background in dance or gymnastics, Jacinthe tried her first Yoga class (Ashtanga Prep at Yoga Works) and was hooked and became a dedicated Ashtanga practitioner ever since.

She credits her accelerated training to her principal teacher Itay Dollinger in combination with her trainings with Yoga Works, Tim Miller and True Flow Yoga. “I love the elegance and grace of the Ashtanga tradition, my gratitude to Sri K. Pattahbi Jois is insurmountable. I believe that ANYONE can practice Ashtanga yoga, given love, and a sense of humor. I have seen and experienced this practice as a way to grow, transform, transcend and become yourself.”

Jacinthe’s dedication to her personal yoga practice and the Ashtanga lineage shine through in her teaching. Her energy is contagious and inspiring! Jacinthe specializes in providing all her students with a lot of personal attention and helping them to advance and grow in their yoga journey.