Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

-Dimitris Papadakis
Attica, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Elizabeth Cramond

Elizabeth Cramond

Wilmington, NC

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: On Manduka, I find a sacred space where I can return home. I come to the mat and release the day, and emerge as the most confident version of myself.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me #practice the beautiful balance of strength and surrender.

Yoga Style: Hot Power Yoga

Practice with me here: Wilmington Yoga Center

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Elizabeth Cramond was introduced to the yoga practice while spending the summer visiting her uncle in Italy. Upon arrival back to the states, Elizabeth and her mother began practicing together. A former competitive swimmer through the collegiate level, Elizabeth enjoyed the non-competitive aspect of her yoga practice, and found that it brought balance to her life.

Her mother was also her inspiration for becoming a yoga teacher. Elizabeth is a graduate of the University of NC-Wilmington, with a double major in International Business and Spanish. She completed the 200- hour teacher training program at the Wilmington Yoga Center in 2007. She also served as an assistant in 220- hour program in 2008. Since then Elizabeth has had opportunities to deepen her practice by studying with Shiva Rea, Krista and Brock Cahill, Kathryn Budig, Rodney Yee, Ana Forest, Richard Freeman, Baron Baptiste, Dharma Mittra, Seane Corne, Maty Ezraty, David Swenson and Tiffany Cruikshank.

Elizabeth hopes to inspire her students to come to their mats to find the beautiful balance of strength, flexibility, and sense of humor in their own practice. Elizabeth’s deepest passions are world travel and yoga, and you can find her leading international yoga retreats around the world.