Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice without distraction.

-Bart Fidlers
Antwerp, Belgium

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Kathy Shirley

Kathy Shirley

Key Largo, Florida

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka is my "tempurpedic" on the floor. It holds true to its form but offers support and stability for my joints and protects my body so I can practice with freedom and love.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice.....patience and compassion for myself and others.

Yoga Style: Vinyasa Flow

Practice with me here: Key Largo Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Kathy began practicing in 1999 but really fell in love with the practice in 2007 with her first Ashtanga class with Sri. K. Pattabhi Jois. She is currently an E-RYT 200 and is planning a trip to India next spring to complete her 500 hours of training. Her perspective is simple. Life is merely a balancing act. When your needs are met you feel a sense of well-being and when your needs are not met, the balancing act continues. As she continues to attend workshops with yoga masters such as, Kathryn Budig, Kino McGregor, David Williams, etc. she continues to learn to focus her physical and mental energy more effectively which helps her become stronger, more flexible and centered in all aspects of her life. Her philosophy is simple..
~Yoga is a gift however, you need to open to receive~