Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

I finally found a mat that I love. My Manduka mat allows me to truly connect with what it is important “My yoga practice."

-Adri Kyser
Flower Mound, Texas

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Chong Sy

Chong Sy

Bandar Seri Begawan , Brunei

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka completes my studio's tagline-" Breath is life. Life is Yoga”

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice solidity and stability.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: OMPlace

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Chong Sy, is an ex-interior designer & children's art teacher. He started yoga in 1998 to help ease his physical health issues. Yoga worked like magic, and he decided to make a career change. He started to teach yoga on a freelance basis after completing both yoga teacher and yoga therapy training with Yoga Vidya Gurukul, in Nasik, India ( ww.yogapoint.com). Now he is dedicated full time to yoga teaching at his own yoga studio – OMPlace Studio, which opened in 2009. He also teaches classes at the Empire Hotel & Country Club, the Jerudong Park Medical Center, and private classes in Brunei, Darussalam. In addition, Chong is certified in Sound Healing Therapy(Tibetan singing bowls), Yoga Therapy and Sport Injury Massage.