Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka feels great and has awesome comfort and grip.

-Andrea Zuber
Keller, TX

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Ashlee Goite

Ashlee Goite

Huntington Beach, CA

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: I can’t always make it onto a yoga mat to practice, but when I do, it’s on Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice wherever the wind may blow me; from coast to coast, Costa Rica to Venezuela, sea shore to mountain top, it allows me to find my Self no matter where I am.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Yoga Shakti Irvine , Yoga Shakti HB

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Ashlee has had a love affair with Ashtanga yoga from the very beginning. Having explored various forms of yoga, including Vinyasa Flow, Dharma Vinyasa Yoga, Kundalini and others, Ashtanga has always been the place to which she returns. It’s like coming home to familiar territory; and while the basic structure is always the same, there are always new twists and turns to discover, new experiences and challenges to uncover—new ways to take the practice even deeper. It has taught her more about her physical and mental capabilities than she ever thought possible. She has learned greater patience, respect, and love—for herself and others. And it is the love and wisdom of this practice she offers to anyone interested in opening their body and mind.

Ashlee has studied Ashtanga yoga with David Swenson, David Williams, Manju Jois, and Melanie Fawer, among others. She has both her E-RYT 200 and RYT-500 hour certifications from the Yoga Alliance. She teaches Ashtanga and Ashtanga-based classes at several Orange County yoga studios.