Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Your practice will never be same once you try all things Manduka.

-Roland DelaCruz
Makati City, Philippines

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Brenda Blanco

Brenda Blanco

Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: As a yogi, what I practice with is as important as my practice. The Manduka PROlite is my favorite mat for its great comfort on my sensitive knees, lightness as I travel from studio to studio and soothing color. Even more, I love Manduka itself for its inspiring and motivating messages to its customers. I live the brands I love and I love Manduka.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice empowerment.

Yoga Style: Hatha, Power

Practice with me here: One Love Hot Yoga , Cool Hot Yoga , JCC on the Palisades

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

When Brenda began practicing yoga in 2005, she was working as a senior marketing executive for a major oil company, a job that left her stressed and unfulfilled. She found yoga to be her sacred space for calming her mind of worries, fear and insecurity. Yoga gave her the clarity to see the life changes necessary to find happiness and the courage to make them a reality.

Since then, Brenda has become a full-time certified yoga instructor, leading private, group and corporate classes, as well as teacher training and retreats. Brenda completed her first teacher training with one of the last living yoga gurus, Sri Dharma Mittra. She has augmented her yoga knowledge with advanced anatomy training, thai massage training and a reiki master certification.

Overall, Brenda’s mission is to help her students to awaken to the present moment so they can empower themselves on and off the mat.