Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

The Manduka mat is like coming home after a long day.

-Anna Zorzou
Athens, Greece

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Dimitris Papadakis

Dimitris Papadakis

Attica, Greece

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Whether it's the feet or the hands, the Manduka gives you the grounding and stability to uplift your daily practice!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Manduka is my companion in my yoga journeys around the world and within my soul. My mat has an engraved samskara for daily practice and gives me the motivation in hard times.

Yoga Style: Ashtanga

Practice with me here: Atmanasana Yoga Studio

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Dimitris Papadakis was born in 1979 in Athens, Greece. His first acquaintance with yoga goes back to the end of 2004 with Eirine Ziakou at Atmanasana Yoga Studio.

After four years of everyday practice, the maturity of spirit mind and body gave birth to the desire to share all the knowledge and experience he gained.

His love for Ashtanga Yoga and his trainings with David Svenson, made him embrace the traditional Ashtanga Yoga, believing to the therapeutic power of this extraordinary practice, that he personal experienced, which transforms not only the body but the mind and the soul.

He is partners with Eirine Ziakou in Atmanasana Yoga Studio and official reseller of Manduka products in Greece.

Continuing the journey started in 2004, his everyday practice always reminds him that he is the student.