Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka mat brings peace and confidence to my yoga practice.

-Yuki Tsuji-Hoening
Boulder, CO

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Barbra Noh

Barbra Noh

Munich, Germany

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka helps me practice any where and every where because the travel mat is always in my suitcase where ever I go.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: Being spacious is a philosophy, an attitude to life, cultivated in my practice by being generous with every breath, every movement. The PROlite Wide Mat gives me the space to go places in my practice.

Yoga Style: Anusara® yoga

Practice with me here: Air Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Barbra Noh is a certified Anusara® yoga teacher and has been teaching yoga for 13 years. She began her Anusara studies in 2006 and was certified in 2011.

It was the inspiring community of teachers that drew her to Anusara, along with the beautiful and effective methodology for physical and personal transformation.

Originally from Australia, Barbra is half Korean and was raised in a family of dedicated martial artists. She trained as a dancer in her hometown of Melbourne and worked for many years in European theatres.

Now based in Germany, she leads the Anusara program at AIRYOGA Munich, travels internationally teaching workshops, trainings and retreats and has come to be a key community builder in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Korea. Barbra is passionate about teaching yoga and supporting students in their quest to discover and live their full potential.