Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My life has been transformed on my mat. It has provided me a sacred space to practice and grow!

-Julia Jones
Nampa, ID

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Natalia Bogdalikova

Natalia Bogdalikova

Bratislava, Slovakia

Why Manduka?: My Manduka is the best foundation and support for postures , and gives me confidence for elegant movements. It is my magic carpet . My ground for when I want to fly, and it helps me fly through my practice on the ground.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice positivity and ease.

Yoga Style: Acroyoga, Ashtanga, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Riverpark Dance School , Lotus Joga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Every day I’m dancing through my life surrenderer to yoga. As yoga came into my life it instantly began to heal my soul and my body. I began my yoga practice with a bunch of surfers in Lisbon, Portugal. This inspired me to travel around the world and learn. My enthusiasm gradually grew and very soon yoga became the alfa - omega of my life.

I'm an AcroYoga teacher from Slovakia and happy practitioner of this simple yoga principle: ONE + ONE = ONE. When we connect and we find the center, everything works, it looks beautiful and we feel joyful. My biggest passion is to help people find the beauty of it. concious breathing, movement, creating space, connecting, helaing.

For inner and outer peace, for a better world, we carry the light, we wave the Yoga flag high, high, high.....