Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Black Mat Pro was love at first flow. It's superior non-slip finish is unparalleled and gives me the freedom to explore every inch of my voluptuous self without worrying about my sweat. After practicing on my Manduka mat, I really can’t use anything else.

-Gigi Yogini
Santa Monica, CA

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Camille Bethune-Brown

Camille Bethune-Brown

Baltimore, Maryland

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: My Manduka has been with me through my yoga journey as a student and teacher. My mat is my sanctuary, and has seen my up and downs as well as progression. I have a special bond with my mat that can not be replaced.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice evolution. I evolve into not only who I feel I am meant to be as an individual, but who I feel I am meant to be as part of the human collective. As I work through my practice daily, I am uniquely reminded of how connected we all are.

Yoga Style: Jivamukti, Vinyasa

Practice with me here: Maryland Athletic Club , M. Power Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Hey there, I’m Camille B…

What can I really say about me, except that I love yoga. All of it, the whole yoga. The breathing (or pranayama), the sitting (or meditation), and the flow of breathe and motion (or what we in the west call yoga or asana in sanskrit), all of it. I love nothing more than to play on my mat, but why limit the play there when the world is big and you can yoga anywhere.

Beyond the mat, I love reading, yerba mate tea, poetry, and I have been known to lounge about and drink mimosa's, but really the mat is just so much fun, why not be there as often as I can?

Email: peaceloveyoga108@gmail.com