Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

My Manduka helps me practice the unity of both strength and softness - both on and off the mat.

-Amy Landry
Newcastle, NSW

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Joseph Lee

Joseph Lee

Singapore, Singapore

Why Manduka?: The Black Mat® Pro is superb! I have never been disappointed by the Manduka mats I have used. I only teach or practice on a Manduka mat nowadays – it is my yoga buddy.

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps be practice Sthira & Sukha - Steadiness and Ease: On the mat, and into the world.

Yoga Style: Meditation, Vinyasa, Yin

Practice with me here: Como Shambhala Urban Escape

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

Over the 12 years of practice and teaching, he has transformed his style towards Yin and Yang yoga – an effective approach to cultivate a quiet, peaceful and meditative mind, as well as an ideal platform to condition the body, mind and breath.

He believes that everyone is different in body structure, fitness level, flexibility, concentration ability, and breathing capacity – his yoga classes are designed and structured around these primary principles. Everyone can practice yoga at their own pace respecting own limitations, and yet enjoy the multiple benefits that yoga brings; all it takes is personal commitment and self-discipline.

Joseph currently lives in Singapore. He is the Center Operational Manager & Yoga Teacher of Como Shambhala Urban Escape. He also travels across Asia to conduct yoga workshops, retreats, and teaching trainings.