Community

Community Action

Who's On The Mat

Blog

Affiliates

From The Heart

Manduka supports my practice as an offering. So I can be grateful to receive the unlimited possibilities!

-Nick Heng
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

All Ambassadors

Ambassadors

Laura Fieberg

Laura Fieberg

Patagonia, Arizona

Personal Website

Why Manduka?: Manduka mats are so perfect for practice, you don't even notice they're there!

What does your Manduka help you #practice?: My Manduka helps me practice really slippery poses in really hot rooms!

Yoga Style: Acroyoga

Practice with me here: Tucson Yoga

Recent Updates

Description/Bio

After a full life of high-impact sports and activities, Laura was ready for yoga. She went to her first class in 2003, and felt so good after that she's been hooked ever since. She is now a certified yoga AcroYoga & Slackline Yoga instructor. She and her husband Chip teach regular weekly classes in her their home town of Patagonia, AZ, and surrounding areas including Tucson. The two travel often to teach and perform, host rock climbing & yoga camping retreats, or to continue their education. Laura loves her job as it helps others to feel better in their bodies and minds. She will encourage students to relax one day, and then throw them in the air and just play another. Find out more about Laura at www.chipandlaura.com.